The picture on the left came up on my Facebook memories, a year ago. I had just completed my first round of Beachbody’s “Insanity” and lost 1 1/2 stone.
A year on and I am still going! 3 stone lighter.
A few people who have played a huge part in this are:
⭐ Betty Rocker – Has some great recipes on her page and some great exercise programmes to follow. I have completed:
- Free 30-Day Bodyweight Challenge
- Abs and Booty Program
- 90 Day Challenge
- Lioness Program – This was my favourite one.
⭐ Redefining Strength – Again, she has some great recipes and programmes. I have:
- The 21-Day RStoration Program – I completed this during the lockdown, it taught me how to use a foam roller and balls to help my body.
- 28-Day Booty Burner Program – I love this programme, I am on my 3rd or 4th time going through it.
- The Macro Hacks Program – This has a lot of information about Macros, I have not started doing it properly yet. There are also some exercise programmes within it, so far I have completed:
- “The Bodyweight Blast” and I am currently working through:
- “The Baseline Builder.”
- The 30-Day Core Challenge – I am currently doing this too.
⭐ Tom Morrison – I heard about his programme during the lockdown, my hips and back were starting to give me warning signs so I got his Simplistic Mobility Method and it has helped me a lot with my flexibility and mobility. I have recently (today!) also purchased his Total Body Reset which I am looking forward to starting.
Without the knowledge of all these people I dread to think where I would be now! So, thank you very much everyone!