Before the recipe, did you know you can buy a tortilla wrap blanket for adults and children?! I love it! 😍🤣
Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Serves: 4
- 2 x Chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Red Onion, finely sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper, sliced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Green Chilli, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Fajita spice mix
- 80g spinach
- 400g Tin Black Beans rinsed and drained
- A small bunch Coriander, finely chopped
- 680g jar Passata
- 4 large white tortillas
- 75g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 100g Soured Cream
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Fry the chicken in the olive oil in a frying pan over a high heat for 5 minutes, until golden all over, then scoop out onto a plate.
- Add in the onion and peppers, and fry for 5 minutes until charred.
- Add in the garlic and 1/2 of the chopped chillies and fry for 1 minute before adding 2 tbsp of the fajita spice mix and the spinach.
- Cook for a minute to wilt, then stir in the beans, coriander, 100ml of passata, the cooked chicken and some seasoning.
- Put 1⁄4 of the chicken mixture along the middle of one tortilla, then roll up and put into a baking dish, and repeat with the remaining chicken and tortillas.
- Pour the passata into a bowl and add 2 tbsp of fajita spice mix and lots of seasoning.
- Pour this all around the wraps, then top with the grated cheddar and remaining chopped chilli.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until crisp and bubbling on top, then serve with soured cream.
All ingredients vary, this is a rough nutritional guide, for a serving of 4, including the white wraps, cheddar and full fat sour cream.