Carrying on from the “Mexican Feast” post, this is how I made the guacamole:
Serves: 6-8 Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Granules
- Small bunch of Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl and mash with a potato masher or fork until you have your desired consistency.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve straight away and enjoy!
Note: To store guacamole cover the bowl with cling film, but make sure the film actually touches all the guacamole, no air gaps. You can refrigerate up to 2 days before eating.
Please note, this is a rough nutritional guide as all ingredients vary. This is based on 6 servings, but it will easily serve more as a side dish.