Before the recipe, did you know you can buy a tortilla wrap blanket for adults and children?! I love it! 😍🤣
Tortilla Salad Bowls
Prep: 20 Minutes Serves: 4
- 4 Medium Flour Tortillas
- Spray Oil
- 400g Tin of Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 198g Tin of Sweetcorn, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 Little Gem Lettuce, cut into pieces
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 Limes, zest and juice
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- Sea Salt flakes to taste
- Small bunch Coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 200°c/ fan 180°c.
- Turn a large muffin tin upside down (I used small Pyrex bowls) spray lightly with spray oil. Fold the tortilla into the gaps on the muffin tin, (or over the bowl if using) to make a bowl shape.
- Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp and slightly brown at the edges.
- Put on a wire rack to cool.
- Put the beans, sweetcorn, onion, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and chilli into a large bowl.
- Add the coriander, lime zest and juice, olive oil and sea salt.
- Mix together.
- Spoon the salad into the tortilla bowls and serve.
All ingredients vary so this is a rough nutritional guide: