I love this salad. The recipe is from https://realhousemoms.com/broccoli-salad
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 8 cups Broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds, shelled
- 1/2 Almond Slivers, toasted
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Fat-free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Combine broccoli, onion, raisins, sunflower seeds, and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the broccoli salad and toss to coat.
All ingredients vary, this is a rough nutritional guide only….