I am trying to be better with my Macros. At the moment I use Cronometer to track my food. It is free – I like free! 😆
Food eaten today:
- Brunch: Mexican Quinoa Casserole and 2 hard-boiled eggs.
- Dinner: Chicken Potato Bake with 1/2 cup Edamame Beans
- Snacks: 75g Eatlean Protein Cheese & Overnight Protein Oats.
Chicken Potato Bake recipe from https://dizzybusyandhungry.com
Chicken Potato Bake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes Serves: 6
- 4 Potatoes medium-sized, cut into 3/4″ cube
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1.5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 680g Chicken Breasts or Thighs Fillets (Boneless and skinless)
- 3/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parsley (optional, freshly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425° F/ 220 °C.
- Place the potato cubes in a large bowl, add the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Spray a large (9×13) baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread potato mixture in the dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and place the chicken pieces in the dish, nestling them down into the potato mixture.
- If desired, brush the top of each chicken piece with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked and potatoes are browned.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top, return to the oven and bake for a few more minutes to melt the cheese.
- When serving, sprinkle chopped parsley on top (if desired).
All ingredients vary, this is a rough nutritional guide only: