I had some bananas which needed using up…what to make…..Healthy Oreo Brownies of course! 🤣
This recipe is from https://sarahshealthykitchen.co.uk ❣💗
Makes 12 Brownies. Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 Ripe Medium Bananas
- 100g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 50g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 35g Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 6 Oreos, broken into pieces
- 50g Dark Chocolate, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 160°c. Grease and line brownie tin with parchment.
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash with a fork until pureed, add the peanut butter and sugar, beat together until really well combined.
- Add the egg and mix again.
- Sieve in the cacao powder and bicarbonate of soda and fold until just combined.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and spread evenly. Add the broken Oreos over the top and press into the tin slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the tin before removing from the tin and placing in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
- If using, melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the whole batch.
- Best stored in the fridge.
All ingredients vary, this is a rough nutritional guide only…