Dinner tonight: Sweet and Spicy Orange salmon with brown rice, broccoli and edamame beans.
The salmon recipe is from https://ohsweetbasil.com
Sweet and Spicy Orange Salmon
Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Servings: 4
- Juice from one Orange (about 1/4 cup)
- Zest from one Orange
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 680g Salmon fillets
- Whisk together orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and sriracha in a bowl.
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of the sauce in a separate bowl for glazing later on.
- Add remaining sauce to a shallow dish (or a plastic bag) and place the salmon in it to marinate for about 20 minutes, flipping the salmon over halfway through.
- As the salmon is marinating, preheat oven to 200°c/400°f.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil spray.
- Once the salmon has finished marinating, place the salmon on the prepared sheet, skin side down, and bake on the middle rack for about 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, remove the sheet from the oven and brush the reserved 1/4 cup of sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Grill for about 2 minutes, or until the edges of the salmon begin to crisp and brown.
All ingredients vary, this is a rough nutritional guide only….